Upholstery “101” Workshop
Wednesday | February 13th & 20th, 2019
Please Note this Workshop includes 2 Classes
BrushStrokes is excited to offer our new Upholstery “101″ Workshop led by Amy Ouelette, She Said He Said Design.
The Upholstery Class includes two classes.
- Class One – will teach you how to remove the old fabric and use it as a template to cut the new fabric.
- Class Two – will teach you how to attach the new fabric and trim.
- Basic upholstery tools will be available for use in the Workshop. (staple remover, pliers)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Student are required to attend both classes.
- Student is responsible for bringing a small compressor, staple gun, and staples.*
- Chair must be pre-approved by Amy. Chairs should be similar to the ones shown on this page.
- Amy will also tell each student the amount of fabric and trim they will need to purchase based on the chair.
- No sewing will be required.
- Important Note: Class requires a minimum of 4 people to register for this workshop.
*We can direct you where to purchase a small compressor, staple gun, hose, and staples for under $100. You will be able to use the compressor at home for many other uses besides upholstery!
The Shoppes at Brannon Crossing in Cumming
415 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 225, Cumming, GA 30041
Upholstery “101” Workshop – BrushStrokes By Mary Anne
10:00 am – 2:00 pm